The BEST hot chocolate ever

Monday, December 8, 2008

It’s starting to be cool here at night. I know a lot of places it’s been cold for awhile but Texas is a little behind with winter. I used the cold weather as an excuse to make the BEST hot chocolate ever…I think you’ll agree…

What you’ll need:

Milk
Chocolate syrup
Amaretto flavored coffee creamer (I use the dry but the liquid is good too)

Put a couple tablespoons of chocolate syrup and a couple teaspoons of flavored creamer in a mug. Over low heat warm milk. Pour in mug & enjoy! You won’t believe how yummy this is!

Cost:
milk - $3.99/gallon
chocolate syrup - $2.50
flavored creamer - $2.99
Total - $0.79/cup

0 of my favorite chefs had this to say....:

Post a Comment

If we are what we eat, then I'm fast, cheap and easy! C'mon into the kitchen with me... Let's do some Happy Cooking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...