My momma's fudge

Sunday, December 7, 2008

My mother does NOT bake...we make fudge instead!!! Its super easy...

What you'll need:

3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 can sweetened condensed milk
dash salt
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract

Over low heat, melt chips and condensed milk and salt. Remove from heat. Stir in walnuts and vanilla. Spread into nonstick 8 or 9 inch square pan. Chill 2 hours till firm. Cut into small squares. It’s VERY rich!!


Cost:
chocolate chips - $2.50
condensed milk - $1.50
walnuts - $2.00
vanilla - $2.25
Total - $6.11

Submitted by LeAnn Harris

0 of my favorite chefs had this to say....:

Post a Comment

If we are what we eat, then I'm fast, cheap and easy! C'mon into the kitchen with me... Let's do some Happy Cooking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...