Pasta salad

Friday, December 26, 2008

I love pasta salad. I could eat it as the main course.

What you’ll need:

1 (8oz) pkg seashell pasta
½ c finely chopped cauliflower
½ c finely chopped broccoli
½ c diced red bell pepper
1 c cottage cheese
Salt & pepper to taste

Boil pasta in salted water for 8 - 10 minutes or until pasta is cooked to desired tenderness. Drain and rinse with cold water to cool. Combine cooled pasta with remaining ingredients in a large bowl, mixing well. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Feeds 4.

Cost:
seashell pasta - $1.89
cauliflower - $2.25
broccoli - $1.89
bell pepper - $0.90
cottage cheese - $2.12
Total - $8.68

0 of my favorite chefs had this to say....:

Post a Comment

If we are what we eat, then I'm fast, cheap and easy! C'mon into the kitchen with me... Let's do some Happy Cooking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...