Football Fondue

Friday, January 30, 2009


Who doesn’t love chocolate? I know I do!

What you’ll need:

1 c heavy cream
2 c chocolate chips

Bring cream to a simmer in a medium saucepan. Remove from heat and add chocolate chips. Stir once and allow to sit for 3 minutes. Whisk together until smooth. Serve with cookies, squares of cake or fruit. Makes about 3 cups of fondue.

Suggestion: For a cute touch, cut chocolate cake into football shapes for dipping.

Cost:
cream - $1.99
chocolate chips - $2.50
Total - $4.49

2 of my favorite chefs had this to say....:

SCREAMING FOR CHOCOLATE said...

Girl you know I love this one. I made chocolate for a fountain. If you half dark and half regular chips you get an even more rich flavor. My favorite thing to dip is fresh pineapple. It will make you scream. You know I will be screaming for joy after I make your recipe.

Coco

SCREAMING FOR CHOCOLATE said...

Girl you know I love this one. I made chocolate for a fountain. If you half dark and half regular chips you get an even more rich flavor. My favorite thing to dip is fresh pineapple. It will make you scream. You know I will be screaming for joy after I make your recipe.

Coco

Post a Comment

If we are what we eat, then I'm fast, cheap and easy! C'mon into the kitchen with me... Let's do some Happy Cooking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...