Mocha mint moo-moo’s

Saturday, January 10, 2009

I call these moo-moo’s because of their brown and white color and my love of cows =) Delicious and creamy. I think you’ll love them!

What you’ll need:

1 tsp vanilla
¾ c water
¾ c peppermint mocha flavored liquid creamer
3 oz dark chocolate baking bar
Whipped topping

Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan. Stir in vanilla and cook for one minute. Reduce heat to medium and add creamer and chocolate. Whisk until smooth, slightly thickened and hot. Divide between 4 large or 6 small coffee cups. Top with a dollop of whipped topping.

Cost:
vanilla - $2.25
flavored creamer - $2.99
chocolate baking bar - $2.49
whipped topping - $0.99
Total - $5.02/approximately $0.84 per drink

0 of my favorite chefs had this to say....:

Post a Comment

If we are what we eat, then I'm fast, cheap and easy! C'mon into the kitchen with me... Let's do some Happy Cooking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...