Melon mint salad

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

This fruit salad is so easy you just mix it together and let it chill! This is great for breakfast too!

What you'll need:

4 cups honeydew melon, cut into 1-inch chunks
1 Tbl fresh lime juice
3 Tbl chopped cilantro leaves and stems
1/3 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
Sugar to taste

Mix all ingredients together well and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. Feeds 8 - 10.

Cost:
melon - $2.25
limes - $1.99/4
herbs - $1.00
Total - $3.69

4 of my favorite chefs had this to say....:

sherri said...

sounds simple and tasty!

ALso, I LOVE your new blog design!

Aaydens Mommy said...

I love your new design too! And I think I might try this. Oh, I forgot to tell you, I tried your Crazy Cake, Italian Pie, and Brownies all were delicious!

Cynthia said...

Great bargain recipes Kathy,
I'll be back for sure. Cindy

Femin Susan said...

hope You are interested in cooking.....

Post a Comment

If we are what we eat, then I'm fast, cheap and easy! C'mon into the kitchen with me... Let's do some Happy Cooking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...