New look

Saturday, March 7, 2009

I decided that this cookbook was in desperate need of a makeover and I jumped right in without hesitation! Now what I want to know is...how did I do? Do you like it better? Do you think it's worse? Let me know and please don't be shy!

If I had to find something to complain about, it would be the title. It doesn't really pop out at me like it used to and I can't figure out how to change it. This template doesn't give me the option of changing colors. Maybe one of my computer friends can tell me what section of the HTML it's in...

The other change is that the subscription links are at the top now. You can subscribe to entries or comments by selecting those sections in the top right hand corner. I'm anxious to hear all your opinions...please, please, please! :)

7 of my favorite chefs had this to say....:

Coco said...

Girl you have outdone yourself. This is like 100x better. I love it. You did good....

Coco

Tracy said...

It looks great - I love it!

Anne said...

I love it! Nice look. =)

Coco said...

You did it again...You won the Vanilla Beans. I have already placed the order. I didn't notice how long it would take to ship. I assume you should have them sometime next week.

Congrats... and I am off to the Big Easy......

Coco

Celestial1 said...

Beautiful, awesome, love it, you are amazing....what can I say!

Comedy Goddess said...

It looks great. I think of mine as an evolving thing.

I like the banner. Maybe the font can get bigger?

aries28 said...

Kathy - I love the fresh new look, very creative of you :)

Post a Comment

If we are what we eat, then I'm fast, cheap and easy! C'mon into the kitchen with me... Let's do some Happy Cooking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...