New price list

Sunday, November 29, 2009


Some of you may know that we've been living with family here in Georgia. Because of this, I haven't done any shopping....until yesterday. We're eating our own food again (yay!). I went on a major food shopping spree yesterday and because of that I now have "Georgia prices". I'm happy to tell you that they are actually cheaper than "Texas prices". Of course, if you live somewhere else, your prices may be different. You can click on the picture and then zoom in on it if you'd like to see the prices I paid or if you're just nosy about what I bought (haha). Have a great day everyone and Happy Cooking!

0 of my favorite chefs had this to say....:

Post a Comment

If we are what we eat, then I'm fast, cheap and easy! C'mon into the kitchen with me... Let's do some Happy Cooking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...