Please follow me to my new home...

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I've been searching for some time for a blog layout that allows me to do what I want with this cookbook. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find one here on Blogger. I have found one on Wordpress however and over the next several weeks I'll be setting this cookbook up there. Click here to see what I've done so far...

I hope you all will follow me over there! I sure would miss you if you didn't! I'll be leaving this cookbook as it is with the exception of one more post to tell you when my move is complete. I hope you all have a very merry Christmas and eat lots of good food! See you soon!

0 of my favorite chefs had this to say....:

Post a Comment

If we are what we eat, then I'm fast, cheap and easy! C'mon into the kitchen with me... Let's do some Happy Cooking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...