Poll

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hey guys! I'm baking cookies again this year as our Christmas gifts to family members and it got me to thinking about the holidays and all the great food that we eat during this time. I love it all! I decided to ask y'all what your favorites are too. I'm sure you see the poll at the top of this page... Please take a second to fill it out and then leave me a comment here if you want to tell me anything about it, ok? Thanks y'all!! Merry Christmas! ♥

1 of my favorite chefs had this to say....:

Coco said...

Sorry I have been such a bad blog buddy. I have been battling old age. Achy bones, withdrawing off zoloft, fighting poverty. LOL. You know...the normal stuff.

Post a Comment

If we are what we eat, then I'm fast, cheap and easy! C'mon into the kitchen with me... Let's do some Happy Cooking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...