Featured Chef -- February 2010

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Photobucket

I told you a few days ago that I was going to be doing a Featured Chef post on the last day of each month. My first Featured Chef is Sherri Murphy of Everything In Moderation!

I think Sherri is absolutely awesome and I can't wait for y'all to get to know her too! I know, I should hush and let you do just that :) 

1.How long have you been cooking?

Since I was first married, almost 30 years ago.

2.Where did you learn to cook? Do you have any formal training?

My mother taught me her secrets and tips, and I read many cookbooks and watch THE FOOD NETWORK. No formal training, although I did take a cake decorating class.

3.Where do you get your recipes?

Cookbooks. Magazines. Online. Food blogs. Swap with friends.

4.How long have you been writing a cooking blog?

About one year.

5.What is your favorite meal to cook? Least favorite?

I love to cook pasta dishes for supper. I don't enjoy making big breakfasts as I am usually rushed in the mornings.

6.Do you endorse any products? Do you receive any compensation for your blog or items on it?

I have endorsed COUNTRY BOB'S BarBQ sauce and ENTERTAINING AT HOME products. No, I do not receive any compensation.

7.Do you cook anywhere besides at home?

No, I don't cook elsewhere.

8.Where else can we find your blog?

I am also on Facebook.


9.We all know that food plays a huge role in peoples lives. Do you have a favorite memory that involved food?

Our family still enjoys huge holiday meals when we all get together. Even for the "less important" holidays, like St. Patrick's Day. We use any excuse to throw a party and enjoy delicious recipes!

10.What are your future plans for your site?

My plan is just to continue making tried and true recipes that I enjoy and share them with the world!

See? Awesome lady! Click here to visit her blog Everything In Moderation. You'll be happy you did!

3 of my favorite chefs had this to say....:

SweetPeaSurry said...

Ahhh she sounds like an awesome lady, I'll be popping over to her site!

sherri said...

Thank you for the interview Kathy. You are an awesome blog host!

Chris said...

Very cool, I'll hope on over and check out her blog.

Post a Comment

If we are what we eat, then I'm fast, cheap and easy! C'mon into the kitchen with me... Let's do some Happy Cooking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...