Foodista contest

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hey guys! I received an email today about The Foodista contest....well, let me just let them tell you...


The Foodista

Cookbook Contest

Have you dreamed of being published in print? Want to see your writing in a book?

Foodista and Andrews McMeel Publishing are thrilled to announce The Foodista Best of Food Blogs Cookbook! Food bloggers worldwide are invited to submit their favorite blog posts, recipes and photos to compete for a spot in a Foodista.com cookbook.

From December 1, 2009 through February 28, 2010 Foodista will be accepting submissions. Then, Andrews McMeel will publish the winning blog posts in a beautiful full-color, internationally distributed cookbook!

The idea behind The Foodista Best of Food Blogs Cookbook took form during the “Blog to Book” panel at the first International Food Blogger Conference (IFBC) earlier this year. Thus, The Foodista Best of Food Blogs Cookbook was created to celebrate the best food bloggers in the world.


Everyone can be part of the contest! Vote to help select the best bloggers!


That's pretty cool, isn't it? :D I think so. So here's the deal. I'm entering! I'm going through my cookbook today and adding a Foodista widget to my favorite recipes.

If you see a widget on a recipe, click it and that gives me a vote.

Or you can click the enter button above and vote on other people's recipes that you like or enter your own recipes.

OR you can leave me a comment on this post telling me what your favorite recipe of MINE is and I'll add a widget to that post for you, you go to that recipe and click the widget and that gives me a vote.

Look for the widgets from my sidebar. Go to "What are you looking for?" and then "Other Stuff". Then under that is the category "vote for Foodista contest". Click on it. That will bring up all the recipes that have a widget on them. The widget looks like this:

Choose your favorite recipes and click on the widget and follow the directions from there. That's it! You just voted for me :) Sound good? I hope you all vote! It would make me very happy to be in the cookbook!!

0 of my favorite chefs had this to say....:

Post a Comment

If we are what we eat, then I'm fast, cheap and easy! C'mon into the kitchen with me... Let's do some Happy Cooking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...