One last update

Friday, February 19, 2010

Hey guys! Since I gave you so many recipes yesterday (even though they were recipes I had posted over on my Wordpress site), I decided today to tell you the new stuff that's here. 

Because Blogger rocks and added pages to our blogs, I was able to clear up my sidebar and put all that stuff onto pages. Those pages are at the top of my sidebar, right underneath where it says Welcome Chefs! Please check out all the pages & please follow me & please become a fan of my Facebook page & please check out all the other great cooking blogs that are on my sidebar... 

I know, that's a lot of pleases :) Here's a big thank you in advance for doing those things:

Thank you!!

I think my update yesterday may have gotten lost in all the recipes I posted. If you missed it you can click here to read it. Have a great day everyone! And, as always, Happy Cooking!

1 of my favorite chefs had this to say....:

Coco said...

I think I already do follow you. It showed up on my facebook.

Post a Comment

If we are what we eat, then I'm fast, cheap and easy! C'mon into the kitchen with me... Let's do some Happy Cooking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...