What's in season right now?

Thursday, February 18, 2010

I got asked today what foods are in season right now. I usually keep a garden and can just look out the window and tell you this is growing, and this and also this, but sadly the last couple of years I have been garden-less. I do have an answer for your question though Shelly...

There is a great website, NRDC (Natural Resources Defense Council), that you can get to by clicking here. The page I have linked you to is called "Eat Local". You simply put in your state and what time of year it is and it tells you what is fresh near you!

I hope this answers your question sweetie. Feel free to email me if you have any other questions....that goes for all my readers :D

Have a great day and Happy Cooking!!

0 of my favorite chefs had this to say....:

Post a Comment

If we are what we eat, then I'm fast, cheap and easy! C'mon into the kitchen with me... Let's do some Happy Cooking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...