Easter poll

Saturday, March 20, 2010

I thought today I'd post a poll to find out all about your favorite Easter foods. After you take the poll please leave a comment either here or on the poll specifying why you answered the way you did or telling me a different food that I didn't include in the poll!


Also, I had a little issue with my work being copied and not attributed to me. You know that if I post someone's recipe I link back to them. I think that's the right thing to do. Please click here to read the specifics of what happened and to find out about copyrights, both what I expect for posts on my page and how to add it to your page.

Thank you :)


On with the poll:


What are your favorite Easter foods?





Have a great day everyone!

4 of my favorite chefs had this to say....:

Doris Sturm said...

I tried voting "for the candy, of course" and the pop up window told me that I already voted, but I had not. It's probably my computer acting up ... So, I'm telling you here that I'm not into meat, but I do love veggies and the only time I enjoy candy is Easter (and Christmas) and I love the Jelly beans, especially those gourmet ones and I love marzipan, which is a German thing (not much into chocolate!) and the peeps are kind of fun, aren't they?

Love you,
Doris :-)

♥ Kathy said...

How odd Doris! I'll have to check into that!

If anyone else has trouble voting please let me know!

Thank you Doris! Love you & pet the babies for me :)

♥ Kathy said...

It should be fixed now Doris :)

Chris said...

Do peeps count as candy or do they fall into the "not otherwise characterized" foods? :)

I haven't found anyone stealing my stuff yet. Mine must not be good enough!

Post a Comment

If we are what we eat, then I'm fast, cheap and easy! C'mon into the kitchen with me... Let's do some Happy Cooking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...