Featured Chef Reminder

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Photobucket


I'd just like to remind everyone that my next Featured Chef post will be up on the 31st of this month. I think this is a great way for all of us food lovers and food bloggers to get to know each other and find other great food related blogs! 

If you'd like to have your food related blog featured here please either email me or leave me a comment here. I'd love to feature your site!

As an added note, please know that I totally respect you and your privacy and you do not have to use your name, photo or anything else that you don't want to use to be a Featured Chef here. All I want to do is promote your food related blog and introduce my readers to other great people :)

0 of my favorite chefs had this to say....:

Post a Comment

If we are what we eat, then I'm fast, cheap and easy! C'mon into the kitchen with me... Let's do some Happy Cooking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...