With St. Patrick's Day coming up on March 17th, I thought I'd share some fun St. Patty's Day recipes with you over the next week. Today's recipe came from Betty Crocker and is very simple and so cute!
What you'll need:
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® yellow or devil's food cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1 container (1 lb) Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting
- 3 cups Lucky Charms® cereal
- Green edible glitter
2. Frost cupcakes with frosting. Top each cupcake with 2 tablespoons cereal; sprinkle with glitter.
cake mix - $1.29
vegetable oil (regular) - $2.28
eggs (18 count) -$1.47
frosting - $1.29
cereal - $2.28
edible glitter - $1.89Total - $3.79