Waffles are on their way!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I gave you a recipe this morning for some super yummy pancakes which I love. I'm actually a very big fan of breakfast in general and could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner! 

Knowing this about me, it should come to no surprise that I was super excited to find out that I was going to get to review a waffle maker! CSN Stores has offered me the chance to review the Cuisinart Classic Waffle Maker! How exciting is that?!

CSN Stores have several sites that offer many items including cookware, tableware, furniture and home bars! I can't wait to tell you all about the waffle maker!

2 of my favorite chefs had this to say....:

Chris said...

My waffle iron died this year so I look forward to your review.

Beth said...

That is awesome, Kathy! I can't wait to read it. I love breakfast too!!!
A joyous blessed Easter to you my friend.
Beth

Post a Comment

If we are what we eat, then I'm fast, cheap and easy! C'mon into the kitchen with me... Let's do some Happy Cooking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...