April's Featured Chef is missing

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Photobucket


I had a Featured Chef all lined up for this month's special post but now she has disappeared. That makes me sad. But I can't do much about it. So...

If you have a food related blog and would like to be featured here TOMORROW, please email me by clicking here TODAY so that I can send you the questions. If you'd like to see what the Featured Chef post is like you can click here and here.

If I don't hear from anyone, again I'll be sad and I'll probably either feature myself or just skip this month (which I don't want to do so PLEASE let me feature YOU!!). 

I hope to hear from one of you and I hope you all have a great day.

One more thing, I'm having issues with my comment form so if you are unable to leave me a comment but would like to contact me you can email me by clicking above. Thanks!  *Update: I think the issue was my comment luv plugin. You can try to use my comment form or email me. Whichever you prefer :) Thanks*

0 of my favorite chefs had this to say....:

Post a Comment

If we are what we eat, then I'm fast, cheap and easy! C'mon into the kitchen with me... Let's do some Happy Cooking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...