It's time for some waffles! {Product Review}

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I told you that CSN Stores was giving me the opportunity to review a waffle maker last week. Well it arrived on Monday! Yay!


We were all so excited! But we had to wait until yesterday to try it out because we wanted our granddaughters to be here for waffles! 

So Tuesday came and they couldn't wait! I had to start making waffles about 5 minutes after they arrived! Here's the recipe I used:


What you'll need:
  • 2 c all purpose flour
  • 2 Tbl sugar
  • 1 Tbl baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1 3/4 c milk
  • 6 Tbl vegetable oil
  • 2 large eggs
Mix all together well and allow to sit for 5 minutes. That works out well if you mix it up and then plug in the waffle iron. 

Before I heated it up the first time, I wiped it off in case there was any packing dust and sprayed it with a light coat of cooking spray like it suggested I do. When you first plug it in* a red light comes on (I'm not sure how well you can see it in this picture but trust me, you can see it in person)...

*The manual says it may smoke the first time it's used but mine didn't.

I set the temperature to #3. The manual said that would produce golden brown waffles and that's what we wanted! It's ready when the green light comes on (again, I'm not sure how good you can see it but it's obvious in person)...


Pour 1/2 cup of batter into the center of the waffle iron...


Close the lid. The light will turn red again. When it's green the waffle is done! Just like that! I thought that was so cool!!


And no lie, this is what it looked like when I took the waffle out...


They did not stick AT ALL! I think that's totally amazing! Plus they got the approval of Lexi...


And even more importantly, they got the approval of the pickiest eater in the world, Livi...


Believe me, THAT'S amazing!!

You want one don't you? Well get you one! They're only $39.95 from CSN Stores and if you hurry you can get one for $29.95 on sale right now! Just click here to order one today! You won't be sorry! I promise you'll love it :)

Oh, and if you're all over the internet like I am, you can become a fan of CSN Stores on Facebook by clicking here or follow them on Twitter by clicking here. They have LOTS of good stuff for you and your home!

0 of my favorite chefs had this to say....:

Post a Comment

If we are what we eat, then I'm fast, cheap and easy! C'mon into the kitchen with me... Let's do some Happy Cooking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...