My Review of Round Classic Waffle Maker in Brushed Stainless

Thursday, April 15, 2010

I just updated my review at CSN and wanted to share it with y'all here :)

Originally submitted at CSN Stores
Bake delicious waffles fast with this gleaming stainless steel Cuisinart Classic Waffle Maker.

Features:
  • Bakes one large traditional-style waffle
  • Five-setting browning control
  • Regulating thermostat
  • Red and green "ready t...

It's time for some waffles!
By Kat from Winder, Georgia on 4/15/2010
5out of 5
Pros: Fast, Non-Stick, Consistent Results, Adjustable
Best Uses: Brunch, Continental Breakfasts
Describe Yourself: Avid Cook
I love it! A full review is here: http://theeatfoodnotmoneycookbook.blogspot.com/2010/04/its-time-for-some-waffles-product.html

0 of my favorite chefs had this to say....:

Post a Comment

If we are what we eat, then I'm fast, cheap and easy! C'mon into the kitchen with me... Let's do some Happy Cooking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...