Dishwasher lasagna

Saturday, May 29, 2010

I received an email the other day from Partselect.com that at first made me giggle. You see, PartSelect manufactures appliance parts but that's not what the email was about. The email was about lasagna....and how to cook it in your dishwasher!

I know you don't believe it. I didn't believe it either but then I went to their site and there was an actual recipe AND this video proving that it could be done! I was amazed! Here's what they had to say about it:

Three years ago, a group of us at PartSelect pondered the possibilities of unconventional uses for our household appliances.
Not that there was anything wrong with our appliances – the stove worked just fine and our fridge was keeping things nice and cold - but we wanted more. We wanted to push the envelope and see what crazy concoctions we could cook up. And so our Dishwasher Lasagna was born.


Let me tell you, if I ever get a dishwasher (yes, I live in the Stone Age and still wash dishes by hand) I am going to make this lasagna just to find out how it turns out! If you make it, please leave me a comment here and tell me what you thought. I'd love to know if it is as good as it looks! You can find the original recipe here.

Disclaimer: I have not received any compensation, appliances or lasagna for this post. I just thought it looked fun and wanted to share it with you :)

0 of my favorite chefs had this to say....:

Post a Comment

If we are what we eat, then I'm fast, cheap and easy! C'mon into the kitchen with me... Let's do some Happy Cooking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...