I'm gonna get to monkey around!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm so excited to tell you that CSN Stores is allowing me to do another review for them! You know about CSN Stores right? They have over 200 different websites and offer you excellent products like cookware, tableware, furniture, lights and tons of other stuff. 

This time I'm going to review a Monkey Bread pan & mix. Yay! I LOVE Monkey Bread! And here's the exciting part....YOU'RE going to get to monkey around with me! That's right, one lucky person will win the Monkey Bread Kit which includes the pan, the mix and instructions! Aren't you excited?? I know I am!


So stay tuned and I'll let you know what to do to win this great prize soon!

0 of my favorite chefs had this to say....:

Post a Comment

If we are what we eat, then I'm fast, cheap and easy! C'mon into the kitchen with me... Let's do some Happy Cooking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...