I am honored

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I was so honored to find out that my blog has been listed on another site that featured 50 Frugality Blogs Worth Reading! Here's what they had to say...

Saving money is one interest that nearly everyone shares. Being frugal can have excellent rewards, ranging from saving money to feeling satisfied after hitting a sale. If you have exhausted your own ideas regarding saving money, you can turn to the Internet to find out how else to stretch a buck. The following blogs are top-notch when it comes to providing new ways to save on various items.

Pretty cool stuff huh? Well if you like that, then check out what they said about this blog...

The Eat Food Not Money Cookbook : Here you can learn about cooking lasagna in a dishwasher. At this point, the cheap recipes are merely a bonus.

Yeah buddy, that's what I'm talkin' about :)

A big thanks to the folks over at Online Accounting Degree for the shout out! 

If you, my dear readers, would like to check out their site, you can click here and if you'd like to check out the other 49 Frugality Blogs Worth Reading, click here. Have a great day everyone!

0 of my favorite chefs had this to say....:

Post a Comment

If we are what we eat, then I'm fast, cheap and easy! C'mon into the kitchen with me... Let's do some Happy Cooking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...