Haunted treats

Friday, October 22, 2010

Since it's only 9 days until Halloween (yes! 9 days! I ♥ Halloween!), I thought that I would post some creepy, spooky, haunted but fun things. Some of them will be recipes, and some, like today, will be Halloween related products that I've found and thought were cool.




In most places, October nights get pretty chilly. I know my kids always wore a jacket over their costumes when they went trick-or-treating. To warm your little ghouls, goblins & witches up after gathering all the candy they can get their hands on, a big cup of hot chocolate does the trick and is in itself, a treat :)




They are packaged in coffin shaped tins and contain 3 oz of powdered Belgian White hot chocolate mix that changes colors when hot water or hot milk is added to it. Each tin costs $5.95 but you can save a dollar a tin if you buy 3 or more.

McSteven's® also offers Peanuts (as in the Charlie Brown characters) hot chocolate, Mary Engelbreit hot chocolate, Scary Cafe Spider Cider and several other Halloween hot drink items. I think they are all adorable and would make a great addition to any Halloween party or get together!

*Disclaimer: I have not received any compensation or products from McSteven's® for posting this review.*

0 of my favorite chefs had this to say....:

Post a Comment

If we are what we eat, then I'm fast, cheap and easy! C'mon into the kitchen with me... Let's do some Happy Cooking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...