Woohoo!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I was going to make some orange ice cream/sherbet today and share the recipe with you but then I talked to my friends at CSN Stores and they offered me another review opportunity! (You know ALL about CSN Stores right? They have over 200 different sites where you can get just about everything that you can imagine: TV stands, dining chairs, housewares, kid's toys & pet accessories....just to name a few. They seriously have so much awesome stuff there!)

I'm so excited to get to review another one of their products! I just love CSN Stores! And I promise you that tomorrow I'll share the ice cream recipe with you (that I AM making today :) ....some of you know that I've been really pinched for time lately so you'll understand that lol)! See you tomorrow & as always, Happy Cooking!

0 of my favorite chefs had this to say....:

Post a Comment

If we are what we eat, then I'm fast, cheap and easy! C'mon into the kitchen with me... Let's do some Happy Cooking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...