KidKraft® 27-Piece Primary Cookware Set {Product Review}

Monday, November 1, 2010

Now that November is here, Christmas is on my mind. (I bet it's on a lot of your minds too!) Thinking about Christmas and Christmas gifts made me think about CSN Stores and all the great products they have that would make wonderful gifts.

During this month I will be reviewing four different products from CSN Stores site cookware.com which I think will make great gifts.  And I think you'll agree with me.





Today I am reviewing the KidKraft® 27-Piece Primary Cookware Set. This set comes with 1 frying pan, 1 dutch oven with a lid, and 4 each plates, bowls, cups, forks, knives and spoons.


They come in bright, beautiful colors (red, green, yellow and blue) and are made of a thick plastic which means they can take some abuse! And this girl can dole out some abuse, trust me!


That's our 17-month old granddaughter. She was ready for something new to play with so I decided it was the perfect time to break out the Cookware Set.




She just loved it! And since it kept her occupied for over half an hour, I loved it too!

I think this would make an excellent gift for any child toddler age on up. Especially a child that is interested in the kitchen and cooking, whether for play or for real*. And it's so inexpensive....ONLY $13.95! That will make Christmas shopping wallets happy too :)

Do you have a future cook that would love this? Well buy them one here!** You won't regret it, I promise! And be sure to follow CSN Stores on Twitter & Facebook to see all the great stuff they have going on.

*Note: Product not dishwasher, oven or microwave safe

**Note: If you are buying this item as a gift, be warned that it does say what it is on the outside of the box as shown in the first picture of this review

*Disclaimer: I received a $60 (total) promotional code in order to do this review (and the next three reviews) from CSN Stores. If you would like to be a CSN Stores Preferred Blogger and review or give away great CSN Stores products, click here.*

1 of my favorite chefs had this to say....:

♥ Kathy said...

test

Post a Comment

If we are what we eat, then I'm fast, cheap and easy! C'mon into the kitchen with me... Let's do some Happy Cooking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...