Nordicware Pro Form 6 Cup Bundt Pan {Product Review}

Monday, November 15, 2010

It's time for my third CSN Stores review this month! Today I'm going to tell you about the Nordicware Pro Form 6 Cup Bundt Pan. It's an awesome little pan!




For those of you that don't know, I received 4 products this month from cookware.com, CSN Stores one stop cooking site. Seriously, you can get just about anything that you can imagine for your kitchen on this site. They have more great products than I could ever tell you about!

I've broken the products up into 4 separate reviews so that you can see each one in detail. As I mentioned, this is my third review this month. What I didn't tell you is that so far, it's my favorite!

November 3rd was my step-son's birthday. We made him a card & gave him a little spending money but I felt like that wasn't enough. In a spur of the moment move, I baked a cake for him. Yeah, spur of the moment *lol*. It was done only about 20 minutes before he got to our house.

I decided that the bundt pan I received would make a perfect personal sized birthday cake.


I threw together my crazy cake recipe...


Baked it up...


And drizzled some hot fudge topping over it...


Personally, I think it was a big hit

Alexis agreed and tried to get the cake before her daddy could!


Her plan didn't work but mine did, thanks to having this cute little pan available!

I think anyone that likes to bake would love this pan and it's really inexpensive... Only $9.99! Isn't that awesome?! Ten bucks for all that chocolaty deliciousness! Ok, it'll cost you $1.89 to make the cake in the pan but still...it's a great deal! And I would just love you to pieces if you gave me this as a gift. I might even bake you a cake for it!

You still have plenty of time to buy this pan as a Christmas gift for a cook you love and you should totally do it! Really. Do it! Click here to buy one! Trust me, no one will regret it!

And don't forget to follow CSN Stores on Twitter and become their fan on Facebook so that you always know what's happening on their 200+ sites.

*Disclaimer: I received a $60 (total) promotional code in order to do this review, the previous review, the review before that  and the review that will be posted next Monday (the 22nd) from CSN Stores. (That's 4 great products for under 60 bucks folks!) If you would like to be a CSN Stores Preferred Blogger and review or give away great CSN Stores products, click here.*

2 of my favorite chefs had this to say....:

Doris Sturm said...

I love bundt cake and I could use a good pan. We had those all the time when I was growing up in Germany. My Oma was such a good cook and baker. I miss her!

Do you have a good recipe for a vegetarian main dish for Thanksgiving (instead of meat?)

Mary said...

Great post and thanks for the information. I hope you are having a great day. Blessings...Mary

Post a Comment

If we are what we eat, then I'm fast, cheap and easy! C'mon into the kitchen with me... Let's do some Happy Cooking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...