Vegetarian Recipes for Thanksgiving - Roasted Vegetable Cornucopias

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My friend Doris asked me if I could post a vegetarian recipe for Thanksgiving. I found this video on YouTube and thought these cornucopias were too cute!

2 of my favorite chefs had this to say....:

Doris Sturm said...

This is fantastic, Kathy! I'm going to make these. I'm invited to visit a couple of friends and none of us are big meat eaters - these are so fun and practical to take along...what a perfect find. Thanks so much, Kathy! I will love these.

Best Regards,
Doris

Mary said...

This sounds terrific. I hope to find some time to give them a try. I hope you are having a great day. Blessings...Mary

Post a Comment

If we are what we eat, then I'm fast, cheap and easy! C'mon into the kitchen with me... Let's do some Happy Cooking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...