June? Really??

Saturday, December 17, 2011

I just realized that I told you WAAAAY back on June the 1st that I was going to start posting here again. I am so sorry that that hasn't happened yet but, as of today, I am feeling much more myself and I really, really, really, really will begin posting here again! In my defense, in that last post, I said "don't hold me to it", so at least I warned you that what happened was a possibility!

OK, that's lame, I know. I apologize for not posting since June. There's really no excuse for it. I promise to do better in the future!!

On THAT note, see you soon! I can't wait to tell you how Thanksgiving dinner turned out this year.....yummmmy! I made everything from scratch....even the cranberry sauce! And I did it all for less than $45! Go me :)

Have a great day everyone & Merry, Merry Christmas!

1 of my favorite chefs had this to say....:

Helen said...

Glad to see you around again!

Post a Comment

If we are what we eat, then I'm fast, cheap and easy! C'mon into the kitchen with me... Let's do some Happy Cooking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...