ALL YOU MAGAZINE: Lightened-up Comfort Foods, Affordable Winter Meals and More

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Y'all know that when I find things that I enjoy, I like to share them! all*you magazine is one of those things I enjoy and I thought I'd share some of the interesting and helpful stories that are in their January issue (click on the section title to view story)...


Stay warm this season with healthier versions of winter favorites. These affordable recipes cut back on fat and calories -- not on flavor!

Take the chill off this season with these hearty, delicious and cost-effective family dinners, including a printable shopping list to make meal planning easier.

Our lightened-up versions of 11 favorite treats make for dessert that's decadent – and guilt-free.

We’ve got 30 ways to make the most of your slow-cooker, so all you’ll have to do to is press start. 

You should definitely go buy you a copy today! 



0 of my favorite chefs had this to say....:

Post a Comment

If we are what we eat, then I'm fast, cheap and easy! C'mon into the kitchen with me... Let's do some Happy Cooking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...