I've been hiding on Facebook

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

It's been quite a while since I've posted here...on my actual blog. I am so sorry about that. I've been fighting some personal battles since my husband passed away in 2010 and that's really the only reason I have for being absent. I do apologize though. And I have been sharing some recipes...over on this blog's Facebook page. Oh, you don't know about that? Well, let me show you the way...

 

Maybe one day soon I'll get back to posting here too, but in the meantime, please visit and 'like' me on Facebook! See you there!

0 of my favorite chefs had this to say....:

Post a Comment

If we are what we eat, then I'm fast, cheap and easy! C'mon into the kitchen with me... Let's do some Happy Cooking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...