Roll Call

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Does anyone visit me here anymore? I miss it here & miss y'all & miss my kitchen. Things just haven't been the same since Tim died. I wonder if it ever will be...

2 of my favorite chefs had this to say....:

Chris said...

I still get the feed. I can only imagine how that must feel, my sister's husband was murdered a little over a year ago and while she puts on a good face, I know the pain is hiding behind that vacant gaze.

I hope you find the peace in your life and heal.

Wendy Spencer said...

I just came across your website-so sorry to hear about the loss of your husband. I hope you are getting the support you need and that you might find refuge in the Lord who knows all your needs.

Post a Comment

If we are what we eat, then I'm fast, cheap and easy! C'mon into the kitchen with me... Let's do some Happy Cooking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...